Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Getting Bigger Everyday!

Yep, thats right...my little guy just keeps growing and growing. He's recently discovered his voice and now he likes to just scream and make noises for fun! And he's also becoming a copy cat, he loves to try to copy noises that I make at him. It's SO cute. He just keeps getting more and more fun. I'd like to freeze him at the age that he is now! He's perfect! He's not quite mobile...but no longer at that lay around and do nothing state. Who knew that being a mom would be so much fun!?

This pictures just cracks me up. He is looking at me like "what are you doing mama." I just wish he could talk so that I knew what he was thinking!

Okay besides the fun and games going on by us, we've been staying very busy! When I work during the week Caden goes to visit Grandma Hunderman, and then when I'm home he's usually with me...besides this week...we have Vacation Bible School at our church and I'm helping out with the Jr. Highers portion of it. It makes for a VERY busy but fun week. Caden's 4 month appointment/shots are just around the corner. We'll be going to get those in about 2 1/2 weeks. Then life will experience a whole new substance for Caden....cereal! We'll let ya know how that goes soon enough!


1 comment:

  1. awww...he is getting big! that's crazy! we can't wait to see him again. Hope that you are doing well and that VBS is going good too! I can't believe just last year I was a part of that yet! talk to you soon -aaron

    ReplyDelete