Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Spring!

I love this time of year! On warm days it's so nice to go outside and watch a ball game or have a campfire. That's just what we've been doing around here. This past weekend we enjoyed saturday morning at the Dandelion Festival and then Saturday afternoon consisted of a ball game. Then on Sunday night we had a little fire out back on our patio. It was such a nice weekend, I can't wait for more warm days that we can enjoy outside!

AND... it's tulip time and we've been getting in the spirit this year! I'll post a few pictures, but we didn't get a costume for Caden, just wooden shoes. They don't really fit his feet very well, so I don't have any good pictures with them on, but I'll post pictures of the shoes anyways. Plus, we have some cute pictures of my new niece Aubree. She had a costume on the other night as well as her wooden shoes, it was SO cute! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment